Popular Posts:

None found

July 6th, 2015 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, MOTHER 3

A few weeks ago I posted about an amazing version of Pollyanna doing in an Onett style (see here) and now Nelward Music has done a new one – the MOTHER 3 Love Theme done in a Fourside style!

I do remember the very first time I heard the MOTHER 3 Love Theme (from here, in fact) and was confused because the first few notes started to sound like Fourside’s music. Now it’s all come full circle!

Nice job again, Nelward Music!

6 Comments to MOTHER 3 Love Theme, Fourside-Style

Meep said on Jul. 6, 2015

Combines two of my favorite themes of all time ^•^

Max said on Jul. 6, 2015

Hi Tomato,

I know this is unrelated to the above post (my apologies): do you have any plans to translate any of the other Famicom Detective Club games? I ask because I stumbled across the translation for the SNES sequel that you did with Demiforce, and it’s amazing. Thanks!

Megan said on Jul. 6, 2015

This is so awesome! I love the style!

SuperGamingbro64 said on Jul. 6, 2015

I always had this mashup in my head and now it’s real… guess ill never get toi make it now.

Mato said on Jul. 7, 2015

Max: I’d like to, but I don’t have the time for big projects like that anymore. Plus I’m hesitant to work on such things because so many people will quickly descend on it to profit from it these days.

Max said on Jul. 8, 2015

Hi Mato,

I appreciate the response. Sorry to hear that; I had no idea that such a dynamic existed (between fans and fan translators), but I can imagine. For what it’s worth, let me reiterate that you did a great job on the FDC II translation. I’m happy that I was able to play through and to understand a game I otherwise wouldn’t have. It’s now up there with EarthBound for me as one of my all-time favorite games. So thanks!

• AR: Wow, so if that someone had not given Itoi a copy of Dragon Quest, maybe Mother would never exist. I wonder who is that person.
  • Samwise Jamboree: If we got the development money together, it’d start thirteen years ago. Happy belated thirteenth birthday, M3 Fan...
  • Rāma: If we collect the development costs for the English version of “Mother3” through crowdfunding, will the project start to move?
  • Samuel Layton: It’s a bit disappointing that he doesn’t want to show off more of EB 64, but it is what it is. At least the spirit of...
  • VinchVolt: Hey, we all have a silly side to us.