February 20th, 2015 | EarthBound, Events

hilton

I posted a while ago about the upcoming EarthBound Convention aka EarthBound Bash Mk II aka Camp Fangamer – basically, Fangamer is holding a small, EarthBound-themed convention in Tucson this July.

The convention was originally a stretch goal for Fangamer’s Kickstarter last year, so certain backers were allowed to claim tickets first. But now tickets are open to the public!

You can read all the details about the event here and snag your tickets here. Tickets are limited in number, and I don’t know how many are left.

I expect to be there too, although it’s still too early to say what exactly I’ll be doing there, if anything. Maybe I’ll just stand in the back and hog all the trash burgers for myself 😛

9 Comments to EarthBound Convention Tickets Now on Sale!

TragicManner said on Feb. 20, 2015

This is going to be a ton of fun. Just looking forward to hanging out with everybody and playing games and all that.

And somehow I’m okay with you taking all the trash burgers, Mato.

Xi said on Feb. 20, 2015

“aka Camp Fangamer”

I never got into the Fangamer forums, but am a huge Earthbound fan (not like anyone who posts on EBC would claim they weren’t). Will the convention be fun for all Earthbound fans or is it more of a Fangamer meet-up convention?

Dan @ Fangamer said on Feb. 20, 2015

It’s for anybody who loves EarthBound, so we’d love to have you! If it was only for people who go to the Fangamer forum we could probably have the whole convention in our office.

BusterTheFox said on Feb. 21, 2015

Aw, man… I’ll never be able to save up enough money in time before they’re all sold out. Unless they just don’t sell out. I don’t think anyone has a clue just how many people will want to go to this (and actually have the time/money to do so). I’ve never been to ANY convention, and they look like a lot of fun, so I’ll be bummed if I can’t scrounge together some money. (Cue a gofundme page to put me in a convention. xD)

SuperGamingbro64 said on Feb. 21, 2015

The Completionist just did a review on Mother 3, get on it mato

UbaNess said on Feb. 22, 2015

Super bummed that I won’t be able to go 🙁 Did get the option for early ticket purchase but no way I’ll be able to afford to travel and stay down there.

Dr.x said on Feb. 23, 2015

Oh woe is me. I still can’t and won’t be able to go.

lostinMoonside said on Apr. 2, 2015

I wish I had money :,(

Tacoturtle19 said on Apr. 3, 2015

Too far. If only it were near my location…

• Esper: Oh man what a great interview. I love these two!
  • Saturnome: woah 1101 has english articles? I was expecting a translation on some fan blogspot or something as if it still was 2007.
  • Cory Martin: The day I randomly decide to check EB Central, there’s a new article posted! I enjoyed this interview.
  • rg12: *graphics
  • rg12: I prefer the gba verison, everything doesn’t look good by today’s standarts. The gba’s grafhics are good, and more fitting...