Popular Posts:

None found

December 14th, 2013 | EarthBound, Images

I’m still playing catch-up with a lot of the news and submissions I’ve gotten since the EarthBound Bash 😯 First up is this really cool submission from Slab Lab, who says:

I was walking down the hallways when I passed the theater room at my school.(I crossed out the city for privacy purposes) They had a poster up for their most recent play they are preforming. It really caught my eyes when I saw that the chosen four from MOTHER 2/EarthBound were on it. I just thought that was something interesting I could share with you.

And here’s the photo:

earthbound-zombie-poster

That’s… surprisingly creepy! And as an EarthBound fan it would’ve gotten my hopes up that there’d be an EarthBound play involved πŸ˜›

8 Comments to EarthBound Art in School

Anonymous said on Dec. 14, 2013

I never knew the Chosen Four were cheerleaders.

Halloween said on Dec. 15, 2013

Sadly I don’t want to ever think about Earthbound and zombies together again.

Chivi-chivik said on Dec. 15, 2013

I think this performance has nothing to do with EB. Please, if someone knows what’s it about, tell us!

But EarthBoundXZombies… it would be funny if it was well made XD

Ring064 said on Dec. 15, 2013

ok, that has to be the coolest thing I have seen this month. that is so awesome. I mean really awesome. why does it seem like my speech above is so monotone?

MikAve94 said on Dec. 15, 2013

That is pretty cool.

What’s not so cool is somebody probably didn’t ask permission to use and display this guy’s fan art.

The Great Morgil said on Dec. 15, 2013

Looking at the thumbnail, and with how the left edge is cut off a bit, for a second i though it said Obama Geeks. Also, “0 Ways to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse” πŸ˜€

Chivi-chivik said on Dec. 15, 2013

@MikAve94 Ugh. I hate when this happens. And I know that feel, I have an account there and there’s people who used my art without permission few times.

Now my support on this is 0.

Ring064 said on Dec. 15, 2013

@ MikAve94,

Yeah now its not as cool to know they copied that guys fan art… though I have to say, the other stuff he has made is pretty awesome!