Random Post:

Ness is Ozzie Boy?

February 17th, 2013 | Audio Stuff, Videos

Robbie Benson, aka Ness from EarthBound Saga, has a band called Super Soul Bros. They performed live video game music during FanimeCon 2012 in San Jose last May, and one of those songs was a soulful, jazzy arrangement of Snow Wood Boarding School from EarthBound. Check it out!

Watch more Super Soul Bros. videos here, and check out their album, too! They’ve got lots of good music from Zelda, Mario, and other games.

7 Comments to Live Jam of Snow Wood Boarding School

Earth Saturn said on Feb. 17, 2013

So beautiful…

EarthBound015 said on Feb. 17, 2013

So much life in this! I absolutely love it!

BusterTheFox said on Feb. 17, 2013

I HATE THIS STUPID COMPUTER!!!

…Sorry. The video kept of freezing to buffer for five minutes every time it played for two seconds.

Managed to get it working eventually though, and I LOVE IT. I know I’m not the only one who can say that this is one of my favorite songs in the Mother series.

BusterTheFox said on Feb. 17, 2013

Oh, wait, never mind, my dad’s watching Mission Impossible on Netflix. That’ll explain it. Just took it a while to actually load, I guess…

Raichu said on Feb. 18, 2013

Don’t you mean Snowman? I’m pretty sure that’s where this music is from.

linkdude20002001 said on Feb. 18, 2013

@Raichu
You’re right. This is Snow Man. It plays in Winters, but it has nothing to do with the Boarding School.

Ava said on Feb. 14, 2014

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

• Karmageddon: @Esper Heh, my bad. But remember though. We had to lower the quality of the recording to make it work on hardware.
  • Esper: Dammit I’d prefer the new one if the “set” didn’t such blow into the mic. Love the official Lucas voice though!
  • Earthbounder: Wonder if their is a way to use the alt english translation with this voice patch
  • game4brains: @Franklin Badger I would’ve guessed chocolate labradoodle.
  • Matt: Lucas has an english voice actor in Smash Bros.? Why, when they still use the original JP voice clips for Ness?