Popular Posts:

None found

December 4th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, Videos

While browsing the Reddits the other day I came across this amazing EarthBound rock medley by Swiggles1987:

You can get the MP3 version of it here!

13 Comments to EarthBound Rock Medley

NorthofOnett said on Dec. 4, 2012

Oh wow :O
The final part of this was incredible! Great rendition of EarthBound music πŸ˜€

Swiggles1987 said on Dec. 4, 2012

I love you.

KyleRXZero said on Dec. 4, 2012

Dude, Swiggles. This is awesome. Just too epic. You have won the internets my man. Won the internets I say.

Seriously, this is going on my mp3 player. I love this! πŸ™‚

Swiggles1987 said on Dec. 4, 2012

Thanks Kyle this is unbelievable πŸ˜€ I still feel I haven’t hit that perfect mix/eq spot yet, but glad Earthbound fans liked it.

SamWibatt said on Dec. 4, 2012

Amazing work! All of it rocks, but Twoson is my favorite part.

Thanks for this!

Matt said on Dec. 4, 2012

WOW! As a long-time guitarist, I’m blown away by his arranging skills.

Swiggles1987 said on Dec. 4, 2012

Thanks Matt/fellow guitarist, it took me to playing the whole game to picking my favorite songs, then I picked an order that made sense and sorta imagined the final product (I knew for half a year that the medley would open that way). Then I aligned the original songs together and added drums where needed and the rest followed.

BusterTheFox said on Dec. 5, 2012

So sweet. I’m also a fellow guitarist, and I have the most trouble with soling/hitting single notes/tabs. My fingers just feel too chunky. :< But I'm getting there. Right now I'm practicing the solo from the song BOYS & GIRLS by LM.C. Good 'ol classical stuff. ;D

BusterTheFox said on Dec. 5, 2012

P.S.: Gosh DARN it, the site logged me out again! >(

MotherFan said on Dec. 5, 2012

R.I.P. Headphone users. πŸ˜›

Halloween said on Dec. 5, 2012

Was the video just for show? Your hands don’t really match up with the record and there’s no cable plugged in πŸ˜›
Good job playing the whole game though.

Swiggles1987 said on Dec. 5, 2012

Video is just for show, a good couple of Youtubers do these and we make the song as best as possible and record a video showing most of the parts. The hands do match up most of the time in fact, but there are parts I can’t imitate again. When you see guitar solos they are 100% live though.

• AR: Wow, so if that someone had not given Itoi a copy of Dragon Quest, maybe Mother would never exist. I wonder who is that person.
  • Samwise Jamboree: If we got the development money together, it’d start thirteen years ago. Happy belated thirteenth birthday, M3 Fan...
  • Rāma: If we collect the development costs for the English version of β€œMother3” through crowdfunding, will the project start to move?
  • Samuel Layton: It’s a bit disappointing that he doesn’t want to show off more of EB 64, but it is what it is. At least the spirit of...
  • VinchVolt: Hey, we all have a silly side to us.