June 29th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

Over the past couple of years we’ve seen a couple small clips of EarthBound-themed Team Fortress 2 stuff. At long last, it looks like it’s finally reached fruition!

Some of the stuff might seem familiar if you’ve been around for a while. Even so, I’m continually amazed by it! Great work!

10 Comments to EarthBound Fortress 2: Episode 1

breeman said on Jun. 29, 2012

That was awesome! Loved the used of The Adventures of Duane & Brand0 music. Brand0 totally needs to release more Earthbound music!

RandomGuardian said on Jun. 29, 2012

Good, I was about to submit this myself.
P.S. Was I the only one who giggled when I saw the Engineer as Jeff.

Anonymous said on Jun. 29, 2012

I love TF2, Earthbound, AND D&B…. Awesome.

EBrent said on Jun. 29, 2012

I don’t really understand what this is supposed to be, but the voice acting is really good.

KA Gamer said on Jun. 29, 2012

That was amazing. It really brought the story to life.

Buster The Fox said on Jun. 29, 2012

That was give me much funny.
I like that original song at the end. It could fit well into the game.
Where can I be updated when the second one is out? I can’t wait for part 2. 😀
NOTE: Just a few minutes ago, “Team Fortress” was a trending topic on Yahoo when I checked my E-Mail. Coincidence? 🙂

Anonymous said on Jun. 29, 2012

Ness looks like Sokka from Avater TLAB. this is a really cool twist tho

SamWibatt said on Jun. 29, 2012

Impressive! I don’t know TF2, but I think I need to check it out. 🙂

linkdude20002001 said on Jun. 30, 2012

TF2 is free-to-play on Steam now. Get it! 🙂

NecrosaroIII said on Jun. 30, 2012

I always thought Paula was a lame name too.

• Parzival: Probably my favorite band there is, to be honest. Great people, great music. The album is stellar. Definitely would recommend it.
  • Leeaux: I love these guys! At E3 last year they were playing, asking for requests. I didn’t know what they played so I just shouted out...
  • Alex Foffano: Wow, very good!
  • KingMike: You can run, but the reason for Teleport Beta is because with Alpha you are running at such a high speed that doing it, without touching...
  • DJMankiewicz: So I can like “tilt” my run up and down when teleporting left and right? I’ll have to try that!