Random Post:

Weekly Round-Up #25

May 7th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, MOTHER 3, Videos

Tim sent in this video showcasing EarthBound/MOTHER series music made in WarioWare DIY:

The composer, Aviarmew, has a lot of other songs too, check them all out here!

9 Comments to WarioWare MOTHER Medley

resetsurvivor said on May. 7, 2012

Super impressive! That Pokey means business track was outstanding.

Covarr said on May. 7, 2012

I really need to get back to this game, haven’t touched it in months. Maybe I can make something Earthbound-related.

tlm said on May. 7, 2012

Haha do you mean me? That’s an L in the middle there…
But I was so happy when I found these – they sound so cool – someone needs to extend them cause I could listen to them for hours!

Furball200x said on May. 7, 2012

OMG just last night I was looking up WarioWare DIY Earthbound stuff on Youtube and then started working on the 8 melodies from Mother. It will feature the parts sung by the original instruments: doll, bird, etc. 🙂

Aviarei said on May. 7, 2012

Also, I’ve finished the Scaraba theme and can put it up if you want proof. 🙂

MrNessEagleofOnett said on May. 8, 2012

I remeber this guy. He and I used to put Earthbound skins on Miners Need Cool Shoes before the site crashed. Aviarei has many talents.

Justin said on May. 8, 2012

Man, I’m always confused when you post WarioWare DIY Earthbound stuff. There’s so much of it, and some of it is excellent, but there’s only small specific bits that make it here.

• Karmageddon: @Esper Heh, my bad. But remember though. We had to lower the quality of the recording to make it work on hardware.
  • Esper: Dammit I’d prefer the new one if the “set” didn’t such blow into the mic. Love the official Lucas voice though!
  • Earthbounder: Wonder if their is a way to use the alt english translation with this voice patch
  • game4brains: @Franklin Badger I would’ve guessed chocolate labradoodle.
  • Matt: Lucas has an english voice actor in Smash Bros.? Why, when they still use the original JP voice clips for Ness?