Popular Posts:

None found

April 18th, 2012 | Auctions, EarthBound

I just noticed that there’s a Mach Pizza Air Freshener on eBay right now – a complete one, at that!

This has the air freshener still sealed in its little bag, the congratulatory note, AND the envelope it was all sent in. All in all, it’s probably the best Mach Pizza air freshener auction I’ve ever seen. I always wondered how the air fresheners were sent to people, I guess this is how!

The starting price is a bit high, but then again Mach Pizza air fresheners are almost never cheap 😛

9 Comments to Full Air Freshener Set for Sale!

BigDream said on Apr. 18, 2012

I love the smell of pizza in the morning. =)

qpringle1 said on Apr. 18, 2012

Has anybody here actually smelled one of these? If so, does it actually smell like pizza?

Earthboundishere said on Apr. 19, 2012

Wow I bet that’s rare. No intention on relating to the ad campaign but I bet those sticker really stunk.

Mortiis said on Apr. 19, 2012

As far as I can remember, the smell was a reasonable facsimile of pizza. Sadly, I also remember that it really didn’t last long, so even if this one was kept in the original packaging, it most likely smells like nothing at all after all these years. I’m stunned to see those things go for 300$ O_o I found mine carelessly stuffed in the bottom of a drawer.

PK Rockin said on Apr. 19, 2012

I’m eating pizza right now.

Masta poo said on Apr. 20, 2012

I really doubt if anyone buys for 300. I would buy for 220, but 300, nope. There hasn’t a bid on it either

earthboundzerofanboy678 said on Apr. 20, 2012

YES, pizza is the best!

Youkai said on Apr. 22, 2012

I regret not sending my card in back when I got EarthBound. I knew it was pizza, too.

MattLouK said on Jun. 4, 2013

I have one for sale basically the same as this.Make an offer if interested.
mkundert83@yahoo.com