March 19th, 2012 | Auctions, Merchandise, MOTHER 1+2

I’m in a super rush this morning, but before I forget to mention it, here’s a rare Starman SMAAAASH T-shirt I’m selling off:

There’s some more info about them here for reference. I must go now, my planet needs me.

10 Comments to Rare Starman Shirt for Sale

Earth Saturn said on Mar. 19, 2012

Seems interesting. I wonder why the colors are so inverted though? They almost seem inverted.

Earth Saturn said on Mar. 19, 2012

Hate to double post, but I meant to say “I wonder why the colors are so odd though?” Not “I wonder why the colors are so inverted though?”

KingDarian said on Mar. 19, 2012

Bah, why must you tease me so?

blahmoomoo said on Mar. 19, 2012

Earth Saturn: IIRC, the shirts came out in two different colors. One was red, the other was green. This is one of the green ones, which is very rare according to the eBay page.

Earth Saturn said on Mar. 19, 2012

@blahmoomoo Oh, okay that’s interesting to know. Thanks!

Poe said on Mar. 19, 2012

The normal color that was available to buy at The King of Games’ website for many years is the pink/silver one. The green/gold one was only for sale during the M1+2 launch event for a very short time. Game Swag has more info on both shirts:

normal: http://gameswag.com/view/mother-12-starman-smaaaash-t-shirt/
special: http://gameswag.com/view/mother-12-starman-smaaaash-special-edition-t-shirt/

SmaMan said on Mar. 19, 2012

Dang, it’s a size M! I’m a size XL! Otherwise I would totally be bidding right now.

west_haven said on Mar. 20, 2012

Mato, I was looking at your eBay page and you have a copy of Kino’s Journey for sale??! What did you think of that anime? It’s my favorite anime, and if I didn’t already have that copy myself (and another box set of it), then I’d totally snag that from you.

Mato said on Mar. 20, 2012

It’s been a loooong time since I saw it (I think I bought it in 2006?) so it’s hard to remember, but I liked the quiet, thoughtful tone it had (or that I seem to recall). Very different from most stuff, especially nowadays 😛

Dialga Thunderstar said on Mar. 20, 2012

Must…have…TSHIRT! Why can’t you teleport to my home in Wisconsin????

• Poe: (We were switching servers on Monday and I think a comment from this post was lost in the move. Sorry to whoever posted that lost comment!!)
  • Pierre: I’d love to see them add Porky in his Spider Mech or Heavily Armed Porky as a playable character. Just shrink him down a bit too,...
  • JeffShotFirst: YESSSSSS!
  • Leeaux: Is that a Poe I spy sneaking in a post? I’m pumped for the Ramblin Evil Mushroom! I’m always excited when they add anything...
  • Arturo: Somebody needs to add the Skyrunner theme to the video. Or the Mother title theme when it is in space.