Popular Posts:

None found

January 18th, 2012 | Auctions, EarthBound

Little by little I continue to dig into my collection of rare EarthBound (and other) goodies that I’ve decided to say goodbye to. This time I’m auctioning off a super rare Mr. Saturn poster used at Japanese arcade games back in 2010:

(click for more details & pics)

I’ve never seen this available on eBay before, so this might be a first. It’s very nice quality, the only thing is that it’s very weak along the crease in the middle where it was originally folded. It should be fine if you frame it or laminate it, but I was too lazy to do either, which is why I never really used it as a display myself πŸ˜›

I still have a few other neat things I plan to list someday, so I’ll post about them too as time goes on.

9 Comments to Mr. Saturn Arcade Poster for Sale

Bionic said on Jan. 18, 2012

This is so cool! How did you get one? I imagine an entire Mother 2 crane machine at your house, hahaha. πŸ™‚

Mato said on Jan. 18, 2012

Whoa, now THAT would be a dream item to have 😯 You could even fill it with copies of EarthBound or Fangamer plushes πŸ˜›

Anonymous said on Jan. 18, 2012

That would be the best piece of earthbound merchandise ever! I’m gonna keep an eye on this poster, I want this for some reason. πŸ˜€

FlyingManCourage said on Jan. 18, 2012

Shall we start taking guesses on how high this goes? Is CB out of poster funds? (PK Love, dude, PK <3). I'll bet it goes for $1,99X. That's american doll hairs.

neonix said on Jan. 18, 2012

Haha, a whole crane machine. Insanity! @__@

SamuelTurn said on Jan. 19, 2012

WANT!!!

RadicOmega said on Jan. 19, 2012

*Uses Powers* This is going to get crazy I can tell.

FlyingManCourage said on Jan. 20, 2012

Super Poster Battles: Sandhop Vs CB Turbo

Blueflower999 said on Jan. 21, 2012

Do want. But I don’t know why the current bid isn’t higher than it is.

• AR: Wow, so if that someone had not given Itoi a copy of Dragon Quest, maybe Mother would never exist. I wonder who is that person.
  • Samwise Jamboree: If we got the development money together, it’d start thirteen years ago. Happy belated thirteenth birthday, M3 Fan...
  • Rāma: If we collect the development costs for the English version of β€œMother3” through crowdfunding, will the project start to move?
  • Samuel Layton: It’s a bit disappointing that he doesn’t want to show off more of EB 64, but it is what it is. At least the spirit of...
  • VinchVolt: Hey, we all have a silly side to us.