Popular Posts:

None found

October 12th, 2011 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound

The other day I posted an archive of MIDIs based on the official MOTHER 2 piano book, courtesy of Adam. Shortly after, he sent MP3 versions of all the MIDIs – if you’re interested you can get them here:

Many thanks again, Adam!

You know, now that I think about it, I seem to recall the official piano book might’ve also come with a CD (or at least had a separate one you could buy) that had the piano music on it for reference. I wonder how those versions sound too.

7 Comments to MOTHER 2 Piano Book MP3s

Reid said on Oct. 12, 2011

Link broken? It only downloads a 4 KB file.

Mato said on Oct. 12, 2011

Poop, stupid Amazon S3. I’ll fix it in an hour or two.

neonix said on Oct. 12, 2011

I used to have the piano book. I sold it a few months back. I still have the MIDI CD. And I also recall seeing another CD by the same company that makes the MIDI one, but I can’t remember any details about it. So I can’t confirm if it was piano recordings or not.

BigDream said on Oct. 12, 2011

I can get into the link!!!!!

Mato said on Oct. 12, 2011

Try it now, hopefully it should work.

anonymous said on Oct. 30, 2011

Assuming this is the same piano book, I bought one a couple of years ago. It did not come with a disc, and it didn’t appear to have been used before. Wasn’t there a reprint? Mine is from 1994 or 1995, I think. Is the disc only in the reprint?

Mato said on Oct. 30, 2011

I think the CD must’ve been sold separately, I can’t find any indicators that they were sold together.