October 20th, 2011 | EarthBound, Videos

Maria directed me to this Japanese fan-made video about Jeff and Poo during their summer vacation. It’s in Japanese so you won’t get much out of the text, but people seem to like it nonetheless:

Sadly I don’t have the time or energy to translate it, but if someone else here could that’d be awesome.

9 Comments to Jeff and Poo’s Summer Vacation

Dwibble said on Oct. 20, 2011

I liked it. I’m guessing this was a comic that someone then made into a animatic (animated comic).

Reminded me of Up, Jeff being a happier version of Mr. Frederickson, and Poo as Russell. Mr. Saturn can be Dug/Kevin.

Rat said on Oct. 20, 2011

Oh jeez, that’s adorable. XD It’s basically Jeff and Poo working together to build a flying machine that can go as far as Dalaam to take Poo back home (because Jeff just guessed that Poo forgot how to PSI Teleport from the shock of the fall he took at the beginning of the comic). Also, Jeff modded the Sword of kings. Oops.

RandomGuardian said on Oct. 20, 2011

Loved it and I didn’t even understand a single thing XD

Poppetwaraningyo said on Oct. 21, 2011

Oh my god, it has been featured!
Thank you!
This video makes me feel really happy.

trig said on Oct. 21, 2011

This is how I imagined EarthBound before I played it.

Fredrik said on Oct. 21, 2011

Jeff totally looks like a girl in some pics. xD

Poppetwaraningyo said on Oct. 21, 2011

Just curious, who sings this and what’s the name of the song?

Satsy said on Oct. 22, 2011

Watching this reminded me I’ve got manga to scan and clean. I’ve been putting it off for so long~~

teruyo said on Oct. 24, 2011

“Just curious, who sings this and what’s the name of the song?”

sounds like judy & mary to me

• Karmageddon: @Esper Heh, my bad. But remember though. We had to lower the quality of the recording to make it work on hardware.
  • Esper: Dammit I’d prefer the new one if the “set” didn’t such blow into the mic. Love the official Lucas voice though!
  • Earthbounder: Wonder if their is a way to use the alt english translation with this voice patch
  • game4brains: @Franklin Badger I would’ve guessed chocolate labradoodle.
  • Matt: Lucas has an english voice actor in Smash Bros.? Why, when they still use the original JP voice clips for Ness?