Popular Posts:

None found

November 19th, 2010 | EarthBound, Images

Actionfighter recently sent in scans of some EarthBound-related stuff in recent issues of the UK’s Official Nintendo Magazine:

I really like stuff like this, so if you’ve come across any magazine stuff send it my way and I’ll post it here sometime 😀

10 Comments to EarthBound in Recent UK Magazines

DayvanMollusk said on Nov. 19, 2010

I love the magazine ads also, makes me feel nostalgic 🙂

Rblacula said on Nov. 20, 2010

Hey updates on mother 1+2 translation? Last update was 1 year and 9 days ago…

joegera said on Nov. 20, 2010

The top pic is from an article about rare nintedo items and the other one is from a countdown of the scariest nintendo moments!

Dlakii said on Nov. 20, 2010

Oh god, that Photoshop job on the cartridge in the first article is just… how? 😛

Omnomnominous said on Nov. 20, 2010

Thanks! I normally get this magazine, but missed out on it this month.

JamesBond007 said on Nov. 20, 2010

@joegera
Give me the link to the full countdown.

joegera said on Nov. 20, 2010

@jamesbond007
sorry i cant find a scan of the mag any where

Churly said on Nov. 20, 2010

Glad to see it’s implying Earthbound’s not necessarily a “Kiddie Game.”

Actionfighter said on Nov. 23, 2010

The top picture was actually from a feature about cheap games, with a bit at the end pointing out expensive ones.

coffee's brother said on Aug. 16, 2012

why would English people have a US cart of earthbound just lieing around? maybe i should check my attic to see if i find it.

• DJ: Who is this man? I’d like to shake his hand.
  • AR: Wow, so if that someone had not given Itoi a copy of Dragon Quest, maybe Mother would never exist. I wonder who is that person.
  • Samwise Jamboree: If we got the development money together, it’d start thirteen years ago. Happy belated thirteenth birthday, M3 Fan...
  • Rāma: If we collect the development costs for the English version of “Mother3” through crowdfunding, will the project start to move?
  • Samuel Layton: It’s a bit disappointing that he doesn’t want to show off more of EB 64, but it is what it is. At least the spirit of...