Random Post:

Weekly Round-Up #27

September 25th, 2009 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound

I’ve always liked the Mr. Saturn coffee/Tenda tea scenes a lot, especially the music. So it’s always great when I come across a nice remix of it. Here’s one from the Bound Together album called “Dialima tu Kafe” by Zeratul:

(download MP3)

It’s actually been a while since I listened to all of Bound Together, so I think I’ll give it another go sometime soon. Between it, the Rock Candy albums, and all the other remixes people make, there’s definitely no shortage of awesome EarthBound fan music 😀

8 Comments to Cool Saturn Coffee Remix

Sisto said on Sep. 25, 2009

It’s very relaxing. Just like a butterfly.

Old West said on Sep. 26, 2009

I was slightly bothered that the actual melody didn’t start until 3 minutes in or so. I really like this song too and having the chords without a tune was such a tease. :<

It also omits that nice little second portion. But the choice of instrumentation was neat, and very spacey–so it works quite well.

Josh said on Sep. 26, 2009

This song is the best. I listen to it as I go to sleep.

DayvanMollusk said on Sep. 26, 2009

“I’ve always liked the Mr. Saturn coffee/Tenda tea scenes a lot, especially the music.” Same here Mato one of my all time faves! Thanks for the share, great remix 😀

santiagoff said on Sep. 26, 2009

What a strange arrange o_o

sg_06 said on Sep. 26, 2009

One of my favorite Earthbound remixes!
Though I have like 50 favorite Earthbound remixes…there is just so much good EB-based music out there.

Tetra said on Feb. 18, 2010

nice :3

Chuggaaconroy jr said on Apr. 15, 2012

This is a live thing, I mean I’m listing to it right now it’s good and it seems to be starting to kick up right now(if you know what i mean) and finally it starts.I Think its well thought out oh and hip hopish nice (remember I’m listing to it well I’m typing) Nice to drink coffee to(the song)but(t) i don’t drink coffee so… They should defiantly make more music.

• Karmageddon: @Esper Heh, my bad. But remember though. We had to lower the quality of the recording to make it work on hardware.
  • Esper: Dammit I’d prefer the new one if the “set” didn’t such blow into the mic. Love the official Lucas voice though!
  • Earthbounder: Wonder if their is a way to use the alt english translation with this voice patch
  • game4brains: @Franklin Badger I would’ve guessed chocolate labradoodle.
  • Matt: Lucas has an english voice actor in Smash Bros.? Why, when they still use the original JP voice clips for Ness?