Popular Posts:

None found

February 21st, 2009 | EarthBound, Uncommon Knowledge, Videos

Okay, this isn’t anything special, but in the Scaraba part of EarthBound, you can make the music change if you walk onto this one tile in the desert. Not a lot of people know about it, so here ya go ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love little things like this that aren’t really tricks and aren’t even useful in anyway, but are neat to show people. It’s even cooler when you discover them yourself rather than have someone else show it to you, so oops.

10 Comments to Scaraba Music Trick

Darien said on Feb. 21, 2009

Ah yeah, looks like that little nook in the wall is blocked as being part of the town. Reminds me of that little sticking-out piece of terrain from the original Final Fantasy that was in an early area but blocked as being part of a later area. So you could wander in there at really low levels and get demolished by high-level mobs. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

rayefrenzy said on Feb. 21, 2009

WHAT FATE WILL BEFALL OUR HEROS AS THEY GET GANGED UP ON!?

DRAMA! SUSPENSE!

zedrein said on Feb. 21, 2009

I’d love to have heard what you screamed when those two crested bookas attacked you from behind!

PsychicKid said on Feb. 22, 2009

Darien, if you had FIR2 and HRM2 you could slice your way through them and get a king’s random in EXP and Gil quite easily. Beats grinding on Ogres for 2 hours. ๐Ÿ˜€

Darien said on Feb. 22, 2009

True enough. And if you’re like lv4 you can die a horrible, horrible death. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Erm, so I’ve heard. I certainly don’t know anybody that’s happened to. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

XX Stone said on Feb. 22, 2009

HOLY COW why are there so many Great Crested Bookas?

Feykie said on Feb. 24, 2009

Why do I feel like I’ve seen this before?

Maybe I did it? I don’t know.

mattmanking90 said on Jun. 3, 2009

Hahaha Stupid Crested Bookas!!

DBlue said on Mar. 16, 2011