Ness Cameo in MOTHER 3?
Popular Posts:None found
By now it’s pretty old news that EarthBound had been rated by the ESRB back in 2007 for the Wii. What I never knew was that it had also been rated by Germany’s ratings board: To see it for yourself go here and enter “earth bound” where it says “titel”. As you can see, it, too, was classified as a Wii release. It got a rating of “6+” and received thi...Read More »
With all the MOTHER 2 stuff going on lately, there’s been a lot of other neat stuff that I haven’t had time to post about. Here’s one courtesy of resetsurvivor! So, I was able to get Shigesato Itoi’s Mii from the WiiU! Then I transfered it to my 3DS and made a QR code of him for all of you. And: It’s official alright. I wouldn’t try to pass off a clone I made. I...Read More »
ZeroGravix recently made a custom MOTHER 3 channel for the Wii: I haven’t done Wii modding stuff in forever so I don’t know how hard it is to get stuff like this on Wiis anymore, but I gotta say that it’s really cool seeing that in action. It probably really is the closest we’ll get to an official Virtual Console-style release of MOTHER 3 too 😛 ...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.