Ness Cameo in MOTHER 3?
Popular Posts:None found
The most recent Wario Ware game lets you create your own custom games that you can save and share with other people. The game came out a while back but I haven’t really kept up with the stuff people have made for it. It looks like you can do some neat stuff, though. Here’s an EarthBound microgame by blahmoomoo (more details here): I really like the level of customization here 😀 Her...Read More »
As we saw before, new WarioWare titles let you create your own custom games and music and stuff. Here’s HiLeonardo’s Wario Ware musical rendition of Paradise Line from EarthBound Zero: I guess I don’t keep up with game news so much anymore, but it looks like you can create and play WarioWare mini-games on the new DS version, and you can also play them on your Wii if you have one...Read More »
The very latest Wario Ware game for the DS came out in Japan like a day or two ago. The cool thing about this latest installment is that you can create your own minigames and share them with people. You can see this here. Anyway, I bring this up because Starmen.Net visitor LeonardoGolden imported the game and immediately made an EarthBound-themed mini-game. Well, technically, EarthBound Zero I gue...Read More »
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.