Ports, Remakes, or Sequels?
The most recent Wario Ware game lets you create your own custom games that you can save and share with other people. The game came out a while back but I haven’t really kept up with the stuff people have made for it. It looks like you can do some neat stuff, though. Here’s an EarthBound microgame by blahmoomoo (more details here): I really like the level of customization here 😀 Her...Read More »
As we saw before, new WarioWare titles let you create your own custom games and music and stuff. Here’s HiLeonardo’s Wario Ware musical rendition of Paradise Line from EarthBound Zero: I guess I don’t keep up with game news so much anymore, but it looks like you can create and play WarioWare mini-games on the new DS version, and you can also play them on your Wii if you have one...Read More »
The very latest Wario Ware game for the DS came out in Japan like a day or two ago. The cool thing about this latest installment is that you can create your own minigames and share them with people. You can see this here. Anyway, I bring this up because Starmen.Net visitor LeonardoGolden imported the game and immediately made an EarthBound-themed mini-game. Well, technically, EarthBound Zero I gue...Read More »
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!