MOTHER 1 & 3 Mario Paint Music
earthdyedred recently shared something he found – if you hug the bottom area of the first floor of the Fourside Department Store, you can leave the building without triggering the blackout event where Paula gets kidnapped. Here’s a video of it: Of course, you still need to trigger it at some point to continue with the story, but if you find yourself in there sometime but want to leave...Read More »
It’s taken a while, but the free online version of the MOTHER 3 Handbook is now up. You can see it here. MOTHER 3 Handbook Free Online Version There’s also a PDF version available, and you can also pick up a bronze/gold-ish version of the Courage Badge keychain for $10. They’re not exactly the same as the original preorder keychains (well, they’re the same except for the m...Read More »
Back while I was working on the MOTHER 3 translation, I frequented Japanese sites a lot and one thing I noticed in a few places was a report of a strange bug. Apparently, if you save with the frog in the playroom area of Thunder Tower and then quit, there’s a chance you might get stuck if you load your game. I tried to make it happen a few times but without any success. It’s this frog ...Read More »
The other day, Dan Bruno, professional music QA guy extraordinaire, decided to take a closer look at MOTHER 3′s battle music combo system. Personally, I’m as musically inclined as a rock tied to a stick, and I suck horribly at the game’s combo system despite translating and hacking the game until I was blue in the face. But reading his descriptions and staring really hard at the ...Read More »
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo, SNES RPG) Cart Only - Tested with working saves!
- MasterNess64: uuummmm……… 8230;….. that was interesting.
- Alex Foffano: Haha! Good!
- Vukadin: Now that I think of it, the Mother games haven’t really inspired me to do anything… They did change my view of the world I...
- Douche Mcallister: No… I might have a crummy memory… But I seem to remember a video with a huge mr. Saturn like this, and it was...
- Douche Mcallister: Really the only difference that stood out to me while playing the GBA version was the sound of PSI moves and the Dusty Dunes...