MOTHER 2 Strategy Guide Engrish
Popular Posts:None found
earthdyedred recently shared something he found – if you hug the bottom area of the first floor of the Fourside Department Store, you can leave the building without triggering the blackout event where Paula gets kidnapped. Here’s a video of it: Of course, you still need to trigger it at some point to continue with the story, but if you find yourself in there sometime but want to leave...Read More »
It’s taken a while, but the free online version of the MOTHER 3 Handbook is now up. You can see it here. MOTHER 3 Handbook Free Online Version There’s also a PDF version available, and you can also pick up a bronze/gold-ish version of the Courage Badge keychain for $10. They’re not exactly the same as the original preorder keychains (well, they’re the same except for the m...Read More »
Back while I was working on the MOTHER 3 translation, I frequented Japanese sites a lot and one thing I noticed in a few places was a report of a strange bug. Apparently, if you save with the frog in the playroom area of Thunder Tower and then quit, there’s a chance you might get stuck if you load your game. I tried to make it happen a few times but without any success. It’s this frog ...Read More »
The other day, Dan Bruno, professional music QA guy extraordinaire, decided to take a closer look at MOTHER 3’s battle music combo system. Personally, I’m as musically inclined as a rock tied to a stick, and I suck horribly at the game’s combo system despite translating and hacking the game until I was blue in the face. But reading his descriptions and staring really hard at the ...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.