EarthBound Marks the Bitter End of a Marriage
Many readers have sent me e-mails about a new theory that popped up on Reddit recently – the moles in the gold mine in EarthBound all think they’re the 3rd strongest for a reason: I had never stopped to consider why they all claimed to be the 3rd strongest (aside from just pure silliness), so this is a pretty nifty theory! ...Read More »
A common debate among MOTHER/EarthBound fans is how the first two games connect, and in particular, how Ninten and Ness might connect. There are always lots of theories on how Ninten could be Ness’ father and stuff like that, and it usually gets people all riled up. The neatest one I’ve heard so far was this one, but I recently saw a line in the first game that got me wondering. When y...Read More »
For years and years and years fans have been theorizing about how Ninten and Ness are related. A common theory is that Ninten is Ness’ father, but other fans are quick to point out that MOTHER 1 takes place in 1988 while MOTHER 2 takes place in 199X. That doesn’t give Ness, who’s apparently 12 in MOTHER 2, enough time to grow up. So unless you do some iffy math or say Ninten had ...Read More »
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.