Shigesato Itoi’s Anti-War Ad
Popular Posts:None found
A couple months ago I released my very first Legends of Localization book – in it, I explore the localization for the original Zelda game, as well as related merchandise, marketing differences, and more. If you’re a Zelda fan, a retro gaming fan, or even just someone interested in obscure game trivia, it’s right up your alley. (BTW, if you request it in the order comments Poe and...Read More »
If you missed the MOTHER 2 stream I did with Reid and the Starmen.Net/Fangamer gang earlier this week, at one point we were all discussing how we first discovered the game. Someone in the chat had a really interesting story about EarthBound and allergies, so I asked him to e-mail me the story. And here it is! I’m James Montagna from WayForward. saberlily said I should email you my story: My...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.