Giant Mr. Saturn is Invincible!
Popular Posts:None found
The other day a friend living in Mexico messaged me with this: so, i got a Reproduction Cartdrige of Earthbound, its the Earthbound Zero (without the Zero Logo) and my Nes is dirty, is a long time that i had not use my console and i got this glitch He wanted to know what the deal was and how this was even possible… so here’s a quick explanation! It turns out that the original MOTHER l...Read More »
In the past I’ve made videos and written plenty of articles about EarthBound’s copy protection. That’s all old news, but recently the question was asked, “How does EarthBound know if it’s on a bootleg cartridge, and why aren’t ROMs affected by this?” Here was my quick answer, which I later realized might be worth sharing here on EB Central. I tried to expl...Read More »
Olivier recently e-mailed me about a counterfeit EarthBound experience he had. Here’s his post over on Nintendoage: About more than 1 mounth I was around Kijiji (Canadian seller/buyer website) and saw an Earthbound listed as an excellent shape for $140. I jumped on it and bought it to the guy paying by Paypal. After like 2 weeks I still didn’t received the game, and I saw he relist it ...Read More »
I’ve posted a lot about EarthBound’s anti-piracy measures in the past, but I still often get the question of, “There are lots of enemies in my copy of EarthBound! Do I have a pirated copy?!” So here’s a video courtesy of Poe that explains an easy way to tell if you got the anti-piracy stuff on for sure! Basically, check outside the arcade after you’ve defeated ...Read More »
A few weeks ago, segaboy/Corey posted on the forums about an EarthBound cart he bought that seemed odd: Hi all, I’ve recently got a Earthbound cart for my birthday back in November. I went to open the cartridge to clean it, like i do all my snes games but this cart just wont open, the screws seem to be extremely striped. Now i do use a security bit to open my games and this is the only one I...Read More »
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.