M2 vs. EarthBound: Giygas
Popular Posts:None found
Later today (7 pm Japanese time) there’s going to be a Moonriders concert that’s also going to be streamed live on Itoi’s site. If you’re interested, check here when the time comes. I’m not exactly sure what time that would be here, but it’ll probably start sometime in the morning for most of us. For those who don’t know: Moonriders is the band Keiichi Su...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.