George and Maria’s Child
Popular Posts:None found
I’ve posted earlier about a project to remake all of the locations and maps in EarthBound in Minecraft. It was a huge undertaking, but the fans behind it have finally completed it! You can find more info here and download the resource pack here. ...Read More »
Gapzacho sent this e-mail in about the EarthBound maps in Minecraft project: Hey Mato! A while back I sent you an email about our EarthBound in Minecraft project we were doing, and now that it’s very near to completion, we made a trailer video showcasing some areas of the map! If you’re interested in the trailer, it’s here: And our project thread is at: LINK As of a release date...Read More »
Weston recently sent me this: Hey, I’ve been building Eagleland in Minecraft recently. So far, we’ve been doing Onett, and we have the suburbian area done. We’d like it if you could give a shoutout so we could get some more help with this project (Small team. Only like, 3 people.) The forum post is here: link I’m going to be building all of Eagleland with some help, and I m...Read More »
Over on Reddit, arlaton posted a version of Dungeon Man made in Minecraft. Unlike the sprites that a lot of people make, this is an actual re-creation of Dungeon Man – you can even go inside him and navigate the dungeon inside him! Check out more pics here and download it here! ...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.