EarthBound Music in Zelda
Popular Posts:None found
After about 20 years, Shigesato Itoi’s company, Hobonichi, has applied to become a publicly traded company. If everything goes well, its expected to list on the JASDAQ market in March. It’s believed the change is intended to break free from the company’s casual “some guy’s small business” image and reputation. The company’s current growth looks good, and a...Read More »
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.