EarthBound Music in Zelda
Popular Posts:None found
The other day, AndyPerfect on TwitchTV got an interesting thing to happen during a run of EarthBound: Hey guys! Some of you might remember me from several months ago when I posted a glitchless speedrun of Earthbound on here. Well, I’m still at this game trying to get better and better. Recently, I’ve started running a category called Any%, which entails beating the game as fast as poss...Read More »
I recently read on a really nice, thorough, well-researched Japanese MOTHER 2 site that it’s possible to cause a bug in the game that I’ve never heard of before. Basically, it supposedly goes like this – you use the For Sale Sign, then, while waiting for the customer to show up, you learn Teleport Alpha from the monkey. If timed right, the customer will show up as soon as the ...Read More »
Mariana sent in an e-mail with a screenshot a while back: Tomato! Hi! 😀 Do you know if there’s some kind of glitch or error in this part of EarthBound? Just after the pyramid, you enter Dungeon Man. I saved inside it, and then got out to buy something. Later, Dungeon Man is closed (just as how you find it for the first time), but when I try to use the key it says that it is already open. ...Read More »
A couple days ago, EarthBound-hacking expert H.S made a post on Starmen.Net about a graphical glitch I never noticed before – apparently the high-level PSI Thunder animations have a little goof! For reference, here’s a screenshot of it being used: It seems fine, but H.S points out: Well, in one of the frames of the Thunder Gamma/Omega animation, a rectangle erroneously appears at the ...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.