Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Popular Posts:None found
A few years ago I posted about someone trying to kill 1000 Happy Happyists as a challenge (see here). They didn’t quite make it to 1000, but it was still pretty impressive. Well, now a fan by the name of VyseOfLegends9001 has gone and attempted the challenge… and beaten it by a lot! The total count: 3448 dead cultists. If anything, I think that makes Ness the villain of the game now. ...Read More »
It’s New Year’s Eve! For whatever reason, that phrase always reminds me of the New Year’s Eve Bomb in MOTHER 3 now, so a new thing I’ve started doing is the “New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge”, which is basically trying to fight the giant Porky statue in New Pork City for as long as possible without using the New Year’s Eve Bomb (or PK Flash). As far as...Read More »
Up until a few years ago, and even after creating PK Hack and other stuff, I never knew or realized that the UFO enemies in EarthBound are unusual in the way they drop items. Unlike regular enemies, they don’t have just one item they sometimes drop – they drop a whole assortment of stuff! Here’s the deal: If a Cute Li’l UFO or Beautiful UFO is present in battle and no item ...Read More »
EarthBound doesn’t come with a lot of secret side-bosses or hidden areas, so players have had to be creative when trying to get a lot of replay value out of the game. One of these is what’s known as the “T-Rex’s Bat Challenge”. Basically, the goal is to buy the T-Rex’s bat in Winters before Jeff goes to Threed. The problem is that Jeff doesn’t have an ATM...Read More »
You know how in Happy Happy Village, the Insane Cultists will call for other Insane Cultists? Well, Starmen.Net forumgoier Murcielo happens to be insane too: For those of you who may recall, I managed a 502 Insane Cultist battle back during EBFGP, and I stated back then that I would defeat 1,000 Insane Cultists in a single battle; well, turns out…. I failed for now. I have been relatively busy w...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.