George and Maria’s Child
Popular Posts:None found
The Smashified series recently updated with a video about Salsa from MOTHER 3! If you’re not familiar with the series, it’s about creating 3D Super Smash Bros-style trophies. The process of creating the 3D models is shown in fast-forward with a relevant audio discussion or interview plays. Anyway, here’s the Salsa trophy! Other MOTHER-themed Smashified episodes include: The Mas...Read More »
Somehow or another I stumbled upon a neat little EarthBound creation by RavenWorks. It lets you check out a 3D version of an EarthBound battle – and if you happen to have VR equipment you might even be able to use it with this! Check it out here! ...Read More »
KamiWasa posted this video the other day – it’s a 3D version of the old hot spring guy from MOTHER 3! I’m always amazed at how well MOTHER series stuff looks in 3D like this. I guess the simple art style lends itself to it or something. ...Read More »
Christopher Behr, a 3D designer, created an incredible 3D rendition of Onett that’s currently taking Reddit and other gaming sites by storm! Here are just a few images: There are a few more images on his gallery here, so go check ’em out! It also took about a year to make all this 😯 For more info, check out the Reddit thread! And if you’d like to have any of his Onett pict...Read More »
multicoloredyoshi posted a video of a 3D version of Ness’s house on YouTube a while back. Check it out! I’ve always wondered where his Mom sleeps. I guess she sleeps on the couch? Or does she even sleep at all…? (insert mysterious music here) ...Read More »
Good friend Kyosuke recently started learning how to do 3D modeling. This is his latest creation – the Fourside sewers in 3D! This is awesome, especially for someone just starting out! It’s funny, often when I’m learning a new skill I somehow end up tying it with EarthBound too. Glad to see I’m not the only crazy one! ...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.