A Gigantic Mr. Saturn Butt
I can’t be everywhere at all times, so if you come across some new EarthBound-related news or something else that’s really cool and EarthBound-related, let me know by filling out the form below. That way I can post about it on EB Central and help get the word out 日本語もＯＫです！
Here’s the kind of news and info I’m looking for:
- MOTHER/EarthBound-related news
- Cool MOTHER/EB-related stuff that not many people have seen/heard/know about
- If someone in the EB community is doing something cool and new, let me know. A lot of the stuff that happens on the Starmen.Net Fan Forum board falls under this.
- If an ongoing fan series of some sort is updated, let me know and I’ll mention it in a weekly round-up update. Things like comic series, radio play series, stuff like that.
If you’re not submitting news but need to contact me, you can e-mail me here. Don’t fret if you don’t get a reply right away, I’m terrible at keeping up with my mail but will probably reply eventually.
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...
- Boodledump: This is awesome!