MOTHER 3 and Japanese Fans, Revisited
MOTHER / EarthBound Interviews
NOTE: Each time I've finished translating an interview fully, I'll post a big link here. Until then, you can see many partial interview translations here. There's a mountain of interviews to go through, so until I started this site, I had always cherry-picked cool interview stuff here and there. My goal is to finally get many of the interviews fully translated sometime for everyone to read.
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Hisshou Kouryaku Game Guide Kanzen Book Japan Famicom RARE JN*
- Anonymous: You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what I...
- Oh My: Yes, it made sense for them to take advantage of Google results by calling it Mother 4, thereby granting them more interest from the Mother...
- Anonymous: “You’ve basically admitted that the developers named it that specifically for advertising purposes.” – Oh my “I...
- Oh My: I don’t see the problem. We’re arguing civilly. We’re not calling each other names or anything. It was your decision to...
- Some Guy: I have to agree with PSIPumpkin. Let’s move on.