It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Page 4 of 5 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: MOTHER Merchandise Auctions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 pm 
yeah I know how generous you are to your friends with your earthbound merchandise. *grabs his Mother 1+2 Mr.Saturn coke key chain and holds it against his heart*, I believe my life has returned to a great life, thanks to your generosity. the key chain you gave me is the most precious and unexpected gift I've ever received from anybody. your friend is lucky to receive that earthbound. as I know, all your friends, know how much that game means to you., and then BOOM bonus, you gave him jelly beans as well.

I know what your collection used to consist of. and it reminds me of how I received earthbound as a gift, and how it forever altered my life. and hopefully that friend you gave the game too. his life will forever be altered as well. who knows. we might hear from him some day on this forum :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 pm 
I have 5 EarthBound carts currently. I would love to gift them to my friends, but none of them would know what to do with it. Aside from none of them owning a SNES, they would be unimpressed by the graphics and the slow start and automatically get bored... That's what happens whenever I try to load up a game of EB when anyone is over. :(

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 am 
*thinks he needs to become friends with neonix* nah, I already got this game as a gift. I should actually have to pay for it the next time I get it. plus. just because mine is covered in rust; that doesn't mean that my game won't work will it?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:01 pm 
kyoo wrote:
*thinks he needs to become friends with neonix* nah, I already got this game as a gift. I should actually have to pay for it the next time I get it. plus. just because mine is covered in rust; that doesn't mean that my game won't work will it?

If the pins are covered in rust, I wouldn't expect it to work.. :shock: But if it's just on the plastic, then you should be fine. But how does plastic rust?

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 am 
long story short. My wife lives over 3k miles away. and when I got arrested I was kicked out of the house. she took all my "important" things and put them in a storage shed. and the storage shed leaked and poured rust on pretty much all my "important" belongings :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 pm 
neonix wrote:
I have 5 EarthBound carts currently. I would love to gift them to my friends, but none of them would know what to do with it. Aside from none of them owning a SNES, they would be unimpressed by the graphics and the slow start and automatically get bored... That's what happens whenever I try to load up a game of EB when anyone is over. :(

Dude, I have a friend who adores EarthBound, but he doesn't have an SNES, so I can't give it to him, until I convince him... :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 am 
I got my second cartridge back. I'm not good with money so i'm willing for trades.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:49 am 
What kind of trades? Like games, or cool stuff? :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:33 am 
Would anyone wanna trade burgertime for the nes for anything?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:29 am 
hahahh I love Burgertime. that game made me realize you can't beat every game (really with game genie I found out there is no last level and they just keep repeating)

Page 4 of 5 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next