It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Page 3 of 5 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: MOTHER Merchandise Auctions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm 
i have 3 backup Earthbound cartridges (that's how much i love the game) on standby to trade, if my friend decides not to trade. all 3 are in great condition and saves great, with dust covers. no sticker peeling or damage. i erased all saves.
i am willing to trade one for Secret of Mana for SNES but it has to still save and be in comparable condition.
let me know if you are interested. NEED PICS of your stuff you want to trade please. thanks.

Last edited by jeffy05 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:45 am 
I'll give you $40 a piece :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm 
no cash. just Secret of Mana for SNES.

Last edited by jeffy05 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 pm 
PK Saturn wrote:
Hiro-Chimera:
I'm assuming you want more than 75 dollars for your cart?

Most likely a trade. Like Chrono Trigger, Mother 3, or the Silent hill games or Fatal Frame games. If anyone out there is interested and has the Fatal Frame games please let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:54 pm 
jeffy05 wrote:
no cash. just Secret of Mana or Final Fantasy III for SNES.

I might be able to trade you Secret of Mana. Did your buddy at work decide to trade with you?

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 pm 
he asked for time to think about it, but i don't really feel like waiting for him. can you send a pic(s) of Secret of Mana? does it still save good?
PM me if you'd like.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:06 pm 
jeffy05 wrote:
he asked for time to think about it, but i don't really feel like waiting for him. can you send a pic(s) of Secret of Mana? does it still save good?
PM me if you'd like.

Actually, I had a friend who I remember was selling his SNES and games a little while back, but I just asked him and he said he sold the whole lot already. Sorry about that.

But hey, if you're not against using ebay, you can snag this http://cgi.ebay.com/Secret-of-Mana-Cartridge-Only_W0QQitemZ290418008357 and sell an EB cart on ebay and actually make quite a bit of profit.

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 pm 
neonix wrote:
If it sold for $42, I doubt it. Ninji, you're sights are set too high, especially if it isn't sealed. But if you are really dead-set on getting a few hundred for it, you should definitely hang onto it for longer.

I've slept over it for a while, and the air freshener's staying with me, honestly, the only person I feel safe selling it to is LT, and I might do a trade with hime for it, and uh... No, it's not in packaging/sealing, but, I swear, it faintly smells of a scent, I think it's the pizza scent it came with, or maybe I'm just going crazy! :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 am 
my jaw dropped at the sight of the 3 earthbound carts. I think that was the closest I'd ever come to getting an erection from something that's not a woman. I mean.... 2 earthbound carts... but 3.. but I've told you about my dream of laying a bathtub full of earthbound carts... I'm just a little loony :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:57 pm 
kyoo wrote:
my jaw dropped at the sight of the 3 earthbound carts. I think that was the closest I'd ever come to getting an erection from something that's not a woman. I mean.... 2 earthbound carts... but 3.. but I've told you about my dream of laying a bathtub full of earthbound carts... I'm just a little loony :P

seriously, six Earthbounds have went through my hands. i just gave one of them to a friend for his birthday yesterday.
he was like "Dude......are...you...serious?!" because he knows how much the game means to me. oh, and also a little box of variety-flavored jelly beans :)

Page 3 of 5 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next