It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 am

Page 1 of 5 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: MOTHER Merchandise Auctions
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 am 
Hey guys! Apparently, I know about almost everyone has some/all sort(s) of awesome merchandise they have, but some of us need money, or are just selling doubles (*points to LucasTizma*) So, to save the trouble of Ebay stuff, I thought it would be cool if this topic could be like it's own type of huge auction thread, like for example, someone could talk about how they have some MOTHER 2 Manga they wanna sell, they could talk about it, and people could post the price they're willing to pay or PM them privately about it, then if the seller is interested they would arrange the address to ship to, and the shipping etc. And, the buyer would provide the cash via Paypal or E-check or etc. This might actually become quite sucessful! 8-)

[EDIT] Last time I posted this in the wrong section :P Sorry Mato!

[DOUBLE EDIT] neonix suggested this, I'm now posting everyone's wishlist's in order of posting, not alphabetical! ;)

Onion: Mother 1+2 Posters (all 3 variations)
Mother 3 Poster
Mother 2 Handbill
Mother 1+2 non-budget version in good condition

starstormer: A MOTHER 3 Cart (It's also the only thing I'm looking for!)

HexLuminae: A SNES, possibly with Terrinigma, or an EB cart

neonix: MOTHER +Love & MOTHER +Love 2 doujin albums! (http://vgmdb.net/album/6019 & http://vgmdb.net/album/9232)
Also the Sea-Cat Walkway - Mother Arrange+Original Album (http://vgmdb.net/album/4966)
That EarthBound poster with the Final Starman on it and the green cloud in the back
MOTHER Original Soundtrack casette
M1+2 Coca-cola keychains: Starman, Mr. Saturn, Paula, & Belch
Mach Pizza air freshener
Camille figurines (non-EB ones as well)
Almost any other official EB/MOTHER poster
Oh and that Mr. Saturn mug!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindsaynel ... 857954170/
And a ton of crap from here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindsaynel ... 857954170/

Hiro-Chimera: Copy of Mother 2, Mother + famicom to NES converter that can be found in a copy of gyromite or hogans alley. A copy of Mother 1+2, Mother 3, EB poster, mr saturn plushie, SNES Chrono trigger. Silent hill 1, 2, 3, 4. Or a psp. I know it's a huge list but what ever I got a copy of Earthbound up for grabs so any offers whether it would be cash or one of the above or something interesting like a trout flavored yogurt dispenser let me know! ^.^

Last edited by Ninji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:49 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: MOTHER Merchandise Auctions
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 pm 
I'll just assume this is going to turn into a master buy/sell/trade thread? If so, let me just throw out my list of wants:

Mother 1+2 Posters (all 3 variations)
Mother 3 Poster
Mother 2 Handbill
Mother 1+2 non-budget version in good condition

Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade besides cash or merchandise from other series. I do realize how expensive Mother stuff can get so just throw me a price if you're looking to sell anything on the list. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:02 pm 
Hm. Interesting. This is a good idea, thanks Ninji. I'm donating a few of my doubles and stuff to certain awesome individuals, but after I do that, I'll put up a list of things I'm willing to part with. :D I'd also put up a list of things I really want, but it would be, like, 50 pages long. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm 
I was wondering if there'd ever be a topic like this! I don't have anything I'd want to sell at the moment, but I'll keep an eye out for the stuff posted here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm 
I've been looking for a Mother 3 cartridge for a while, if anyone has an extra that would be
nice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:59 pm 
anybody got a snes? Maybe with Terranigma? I'm crossing my fingers for an EB cart.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:16 pm 
Nice. I have some doubles (a number of Mr. Saturn plushies and 1+2 straps and some doujin CDs) I may want to sell in the future, but not just yet.

As for a want list, here's a "compact" version:

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm 
Offer: A second copy of... you got it! Earthound! Still in Saskatoon so I need to get it mailed back. If anyone has any offers or trades let me know.

Want: Copy of Mother 2, Mother + famicom to NES converter that can be found in a copy of gyromite or hogans alley. A copy of Mother 1+2, Mother 3, EB poster, mr saturn plushie, SNES Chrono trigger. Silent hill 1, 2, 3, 4. Or a psp. I know it's a huge list but what ever I got a copy of Earthbound up for grabs so any offers whether it would be cash or one of the above or something interesting like a trout flavored yogurt dispenser let me know! ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm 
Hiro-chimera wrote:
Offer: A second copy of... you got it! Earthound! Still in Saskatoon so I need to get it mailed back. If anyone has any offers or trades let me know.

Want: Copy of Mother 2, Mother + famicom to NES converter that can be found in a copy of gyromite or hogans alley. A copy of Mother 1+2, Mother 3, EB poster, mr saturn plushie, SNES Chrono trigger. Silent hill 1, 2, 3, 4. Or a psp. I know it's a huge list but what ever I got a copy of Earthbound up for grabs so any offers whether it would be cash or one of the above or something interesting like a trout flavored yogurt dispenser let me know! ^.^

What condition is the EB cart in? Can you upload a pic?

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm 
Attachment:
earthbound on my bed.jpg
earthbound on my bed.jpg [ 60.73 KiB | Viewed 1358 times ]

The copy on the left with the protector on it. In perfect condition battery is fine and everything.

Page 1 of 5 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next