It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Camille Young Figurines
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:56 am 
I have seen some of the awesome figurines made by Camille Young, and I have a few questions:

1. How fast do they sell out? Are the limited quantity figurines in extreme demand? How hard is it to get one?

2. What Mother series figurines has she made, and which of these which have actually been sold?

Post subject: Re: Camille Young Figurines
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 am 
If I recall, the only figurines made by the extremely talented Meeellla were the orange Fobbies (didn't get one) and the limited edition Shark Punks (got one!). It's been a while since she's made anything new, and she typically doesn't sell the things she makes. She made figurines for most of the MOTHER 3 characters, but those are kept behind glass at her house or in Fangamer's offices.

Good luck. :-\

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:04 am 
I saw a thing online that said she had made almost 50 different figurines. I have seen the Sharks, Boranges, and Minus Man for sale on Fangamer.

Anybody have any idea when some more Mother ones will be for sale?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm 
Balor wrote:
I saw a thing online that said she had made almost 50 different figurines. I have seen the Sharks, Boranges, and Minus Man for sale on Fangamer.

Anybody have any idea when some more Mother ones will be for sale?

Actually, there are some slightly different Shark Punk figures that are supposed to go on sale sometime in the near future (Ones with a yo-yo, burger, and pizza). They will surely fetch a high price (I'm going to buy one no matter what, as long as the price is under $100) so be ready.

Aside from that, the only other way to get your hands on a Meeellla figurine is to win one in a SM.net/Fangamer contest/funfest, or ebay if someone sells theirs (a Ghost of Starman figure actually sold on ebay a few months ago).

.....Or you could send her a commission offer she can't refuse, haha, but I'm sure by now she is immune to email solicitations for figures. :lol:

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:15 pm 
Good luck. I paid $250 for my Shark Punk figurine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm 
LucasTizma wrote:
Good luck. I paid $250 for my Shark Punk figurine.

That was in the blind auction though. I believe the new line is going to be sold with a set price. And I honestly couldn't see Fangamer asking more than $100, MAYBE $150, for a figurine, they do try to be as reasonable as possible.

Side-note: I'd rather have the one you got with the spray paint can, looks totally awesome!

"that's why I believe that it's sometimes okay to beat a dead dog with a stick. because, sometimes people need to see that dead dog get beat, to realize the meaning of what it is to beat a dog." -kyoo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 pm 
Hey Balor, you might get some more precise answers if you asked here: http://fangamer.com/forum/Fangamer/Merchazawa

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]