Saturn Valley Music Box in Action
GBA games are finally starting to be released on the Wii U Virtual Console, and of course this has EarthBound/MOTHER fans excited, “Mother 3 in English someday maybe please?!” I’m curious to see what fans think about this topic, so vote in the poll below! And if your answer isn’t one of the ones listed, share your thoughts in the comments! ...Read More »
The other day I posted about a really neat-looking Pokey cosplay, and in the comments a reader insisted that Pokey isn’t blue. It made me realize that there’s a small split among fans, some believe Pokey is blue at the end of EarthBound, and others feel he only LOOKS blue due to the glass of his spider mech: Personally, I always assumed he had eventually had his mind taken over by Giy...Read More »
EarthBound/MOTHER fans can now play all of the games in English and other languages, thanks to fan translations and the one official translation. I recently got to wondering though – how many fans have ever played any of the original Japanese versions, whether for fun or to try to learn the language? So this calls for a poll! ...Read More »
A common question I’ve been hearing the past couple of weeks is something like: If EarthBound DOES get re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console at some point, do you think the price of EarthBound cartridges will drop? I’m definitely no expert in economics or anything, but here’s an answer I gave elsewhere (I think on the /earthbound Reddit): I think the price won’t change T...Read More »
Back when I first started working on EarthBound web sites, EarthBound was a pretty obscure game and it was still that time period where people loved to hate on the graphics, lack of violence, and all that stuff. Among fans and video game enthusiasts, though, EarthBound was regularly called “underrated”. Now things are very different. Well, some things are different, other things aren...Read More »
So the other day I posted about an announcement made by Shigesato Itoi about something MOTHER-related in the works. I thought it might be interesting to do a poll and see what fans think his announcement is pointing to – so vote below! And if your personal choice isn’t on the list, share it in the comments! ...Read More »
Today we have just a simple little poll: which ending in the MOTHER series did you enjoy the most? (MOTHER 1 and EarthBound Zero had slightly different endings but let’s just group them as one for simplicity’s sake) ...Read More »
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound 2 MOTHER 2 Game Book / SNES
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...