EarthBound in Latest Retro Gamer Magazine
Popular Posts:None found
My Crazy EarthBound Cart
(If you’re not sure what this is, see here) I played my glitched EarthBound save some more. When we last left off, I had just gotten Paula to join, and her stats were crazy and she gained thousands of HP and PP in her first level-up. She’s mega buff Paula. This time, I fight Mondo Mole, go to Threed, get Jeff, and then fly back to Threed. As expected, the main highlight is Jeff’...Read More »
(For details about what this is, see here) OK, Part 2 of my crazy EarthBound cart adventure is up! I wanted to rush ahead to get Paula to see if she’s been affected at all… and I wasn’t disappointed. I had to break the video up into two parts though. The first part isn’t anything too special, mostly just me being overpowered as usual, but I also do some other things. I did...Read More »
A while back, I decided to start a new game on my EarthBound cart, because I hadn’t played the game on cart in like years. So I named my guys and all that and started playing. I didn’t notice it right away, but somehow all my starting stats were insane 😯 Somehow I had 255 for all the stats and for HP and PP I had some really weird numbers. And I was only at Level 1 (I started taki...Read More »
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.