MOTHER 3 Reference in Pokemon X and Y?
If you're feeling extra adventurous, here are post tags to follow!3D 3ds analysis animation anime apparel art auction audio avgn band Banpresto bass fishing book Brownie Brown calculator cameo car challenge charity chewy china collection community contest convention cosplay crazy eb cart DCMC desktop differences dismembered beauty download dungeon man e3 EarthBound EarthBound 64 eb saga eb0 remake EBFGP elfkitty esrb europe event eyes5 FaB facebook famitsu Fan Games fanbase fangamer figures flying man font Food French game center cx Game Swag gamestop giygas glitch guide Hacking hippie hirokazu tanaka history image international interview Itoi Iwata japan japanese jeffman keiichi suzuki keychain adventures kickstarter kyosuke let's play lucas LucasTizma m2eb magicant mailbag Manga marcus media megathon Merchandise miiverse minecraft Mitch Miyamoto Moonriders moth MOTHER 1 MOTHER 1+2 MOTHER 1+2 translation MOTHER 3 MOTHER 4 movie mr. saturn ness newspaper Nintendo nintendo force Nintendo Power nostalgia omocat Onett other game papercraft paula petition phone piracy pk siege japan place podcast pokemon Pokey poll prev preview prototype rare recipe reggie Reid religion repro review revival festival ridgway roo Rumors sand scary school site stuff SMAP Smash Bros. smell software speedrun sports Starman starmen.net Studio Ghibli tattoo technical techo theory thoughts tips translation trick tv twitter ultimate chimera Uncommon Knowledge unused video virtual console Wario Ware weird wii wii u xfis
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.