EarthBound Pogs in Nintendo Power
If you're feeling extra adventurous, here are post tags to follow!3D 3ds amiibo analysis animation anime anniversary apparel art auction audio avgn band Banpresto bass fishing book bootleg Brownie Brown calculator cameo car challenge charity chewy china collection community contest convention cosplay crazy eb cart DCMC desktop differences dismembered beauty documentary download dungeon man e3 EarthBound EarthBound 64 eb saga eb0 remake EBFGP elfkitty esrb europe event eyes5 FaB facebook famitsu Fan Games fanbase fangamer figures flying man font Food French game center cx Game Swag gamestop giygas glitch guide Hacking hippie hirokazu tanaka history image international interview Itoi Iwata japan japanese jeffman keiichi suzuki keychain adventures kickstarter kirby kyosuke lego let's play lucas LucasTizma m2eb magicant mailbag Manga marcus marriage media megathon Merchandise miiverse minecraft Mitch Miyamoto Moonriders moth mother MOTHER 1 MOTHER 1+2 MOTHER 1+2 translation MOTHER 3 MOTHER 4 movie mr. saturn ness new 3ds newspaper ninten Nintendo nintendo force Nintendo Power nostalgia omocat Onett orchestra other game papercraft paula petition phone piracy pk siege japan place podcast pokemon Pokey poll prev preview prototype rare recipe reggie Reid religion repro review revival festival ridgway roo Rumors sales sand scary school site stuff SMAP Smash Bros. smell software speedrun sports Starman starmen.net stream Studio Ghibli tattoo technical techo theory thoughts tips translation trick tv twitch twitter typo ultimate chimera Uncommon Knowledge unused video virtual console virtual reality Wario Ware wedding weird wii wii u xfis
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...