If you're feeling extra adventurous, here are post tags to follow!3D 3ds amiibo analysis animation anime apparel art auction audio avgn band Banpresto bass fishing book bootleg Brownie Brown calculator cameo car challenge charity chewy china collection community contest convention cosplay crazy eb cart DCMC desktop differences dismembered beauty download dungeon man e3 EarthBound EarthBound 64 eb saga eb0 remake EBFGP elfkitty esrb europe event eyes5 FaB facebook famitsu Fan Games fanbase fangamer figures flying man font Food French game center cx Game Swag gamestop giygas glitch guide Hacking hippie hirokazu tanaka history image international interview Itoi Iwata japan japanese jeffman keiichi suzuki keychain adventures kickstarter kyosuke lego let's play lucas LucasTizma m2eb magicant mailbag Manga marcus marriage media megathon Merchandise miiverse minecraft Mitch Miyamoto Moonriders moth MOTHER 1 MOTHER 1+2 MOTHER 1+2 translation MOTHER 3 MOTHER 4 movie mr. saturn ness newspaper ninten Nintendo nintendo force Nintendo Power nostalgia omocat Onett orchestra other game papercraft paula petition phone piracy pk siege japan place podcast pokemon Pokey poll prev preview prototype rare recipe reggie Reid religion repro review revival festival ridgway roo Rumors sand scary school site stuff SMAP Smash Bros. smell software speedrun sports Starman starmen.net Studio Ghibli tattoo technical techo theory thoughts tips translation trick tv twitter ultimate chimera Uncommon Knowledge unused video virtual console Wario Ware wedding weird wii wii u xfis
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?