MOTHER 2 Downloadable Card
February 9th, 2017 | Itoi
After about 20 years, Shigesato Itoi’s company, Hobonichi, has applied to become a publicly traded company. If everything goes well, its expected to list on the JASDAQ market in March. It’s believed the change is intended to break free from the company’s casual “some guy’s small business” image and reputation. The company’s current growth looks good, and apparently Hobonichi has been making careful preparations for this switch for several years now.
For us EarthBound fans, I guess this means we could possibly buy small bits of Shigesato Itoi’s company – talk about an unexpected piece of series-related merchandise 😯 I’ve never done any stock market stuff myself before, so I don’t know how to go about doing that, especially since it’s in a foreign market. But if anyone can share tips, please post them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Company Will Soon Hit the Stock Market
Leave a reply
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...