MOTHER 2 Giygas Typing Game
February 9th, 2017 | Itoi
After about 20 years, Shigesato Itoi’s company, Hobonichi, has applied to become a publicly traded company. If everything goes well, its expected to list on the JASDAQ market in March. It’s believed the change is intended to break free from the company’s casual “some guy’s small business” image and reputation. The company’s current growth looks good, and apparently Hobonichi has been making careful preparations for this switch for several years now.
For us EarthBound fans, I guess this means we could possibly buy small bits of Shigesato Itoi’s company – talk about an unexpected piece of series-related merchandise 😯 I’ve never done any stock market stuff myself before, so I don’t know how to go about doing that, especially since it’s in a foreign market. But if anyone can share tips, please post them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Company Will Soon Hit the Stock Market
Leave a reply
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.