Poll: Best MOTHER Series Ending
Popular Posts:None found
I just recently learned that there’s a neat YouTube channel dedicated to showing off things that you can’t normally see in video games, and the most recent video is about EarthBound! Check it out here:
The video covers all sorts of things using the walk through walls code, as well as some unused content and some battle stuff. I especially like how it shows how the game’s maps were designed in a way so that you can’t see the “edges” normally. And if you’ve ever wondered “what’s past here” then you’ll probably have your question answered in this video!
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to EarthBound’s Off-Camera Secrets
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.