Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
I just recently learned that there’s a neat YouTube channel dedicated to showing off things that you can’t normally see in video games, and the most recent video is about EarthBound! Check it out here:
The video covers all sorts of things using the walk through walls code, as well as some unused content and some battle stuff. I especially like how it shows how the game’s maps were designed in a way so that you can’t see the “edges” normally. And if you’ve ever wondered “what’s past here” then you’ll probably have your question answered in this video!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to EarthBound’s Off-Camera Secrets
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.