Jazzy EarthBound Remix
Archive for 2017
I just recently learned that there’s a neat YouTube channel dedicated to showing off things that you can’t normally see in video games, and the most recent video is about EarthBound! Check it out here: The video covers all sorts of things using the walk through walls code, as well as some unused content and some battle stuff. I especially like how it shows how the game’s maps we...Read More »
After about 20 years, Shigesato Itoi’s company, Hobonichi, has applied to become a publicly traded company. If everything goes well, its expected to list on the JASDAQ market in March. It’s believed the change is intended to break free from the company’s casual “some guy’s small business” image and reputation. The company’s current growth looks good, and a...Read More »
Jammy sent in a video that shows off a fan-made recipe for the Pork Noodles food item that appears in MOTHER 3: I’m not a very good cook but I this seems enough for even me to try! You can also find other game and pop culture-themed recipes on Jammy’s YouTube page here. If you have any EarthBound/MOTHER recipes of your own, share them in the comments! I once made some Giygas cookies...Read More »
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...