Satoru Iwata Named Nintendo of America’s CEO
Popular Posts:None found
A video game collector recently found a complete, like-new copy of EarthBound at a swap meet. The discovery was a nice surprise – it wasn’t immediately visible and was in a box of a bunch of unrelated junk. In the end, he only paid $10 for what sometimes sells for $1000 or more on eBay. (For more EarthBound price info see here)
Also of particular interest to me is the Best Buy sticker on the box. It says the game was $5.99, so this particular copy was likely from the game’s “bargain bin” era during the latter 1990s.
Man, it’s still hard to believe that it (or any Nintendo game) ever got that cheap 😯
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to The Ultimate EarthBound Swap Meet Deal
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.