EarthBound Teleport Bug?
September 30th, 2016 | Videos
About five years ago, a Japanese Nintendo fan named Pikosaru made EarthBound-style sprites out of many Nintendo characters and recreated EarthBound’s cast roll scene with them. Pikosaru has since updated the project with many new characters from many new games, both new and old. Check out the latest version:
You can also visit Pikosaru’s website here, where you can scroll them all the characters at your leisure. The sprite art looks really nice, especially given the size constraints!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to An EarthBound-Style Nintendo All-Star Cast Roll
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!