More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
September 30th, 2016 | Videos
About five years ago, a Japanese Nintendo fan named Pikosaru made EarthBound-style sprites out of many Nintendo characters and recreated EarthBound’s cast roll scene with them. Pikosaru has since updated the project with many new characters from many new games, both new and old. Check out the latest version:
You can also visit Pikosaru’s website here, where you can scroll them all the characters at your leisure. The sprite art looks really nice, especially given the size constraints!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to An EarthBound-Style Nintendo All-Star Cast Roll
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.