EarthBound Central Q&A #4
A Japanese game music fan by the name of keN Matsu recently hooked up a MIDI keyboard to a Super Famicom and showed off what it can do. He uses it to play a bunch of different music samples from Super Famicom/Super NES games, including Super Mario World, Final Fantasy IV, MOTHER 2, and more:
After showing off the samples, he then re-creates actual songs from the game by playing multiple recordings at the same time! For quick reference the MOTHER 2 sounds start at 3:05, and the full MOTHER 2 song is at 5:41.
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Playing MOTHER 2 & Other Super Famicom Sound Samples
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.