Mother 2 and a Half Comic
Popular Posts:None found
A Japanese game music fan by the name of keN Matsu recently hooked up a MIDI keyboard to a Super Famicom and showed off what it can do. He uses it to play a bunch of different music samples from Super Famicom/Super NES games, including Super Mario World, Final Fantasy IV, MOTHER 2, and more:
After showing off the samples, he then re-creates actual songs from the game by playing multiple recordings at the same time! For quick reference the MOTHER 2 sounds start at 3:05, and the full MOTHER 2 song is at 5:41.
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Playing MOTHER 2 & Other Super Famicom Sound Samples
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.