The Nintendo Revolution
The guys at Fangamer recently flew to Japan for a company trip, and many Fangamer friends went along too, including good ol’ Stephen Georg (aka xfis). During the trip they visited the office of Shigesato Itoi’s company, Hobonichi. And, just as they were leaving, they encountered the man himself!
Itoi posted about the encounter on Twitter too:
Man, that Mr. Saturn…
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to EarthBound Fans Tour Shigesato Itoi’s Office
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.