The Completionist: EarthBound
The Smashified series recently updated with a video about Salsa from MOTHER 3! If you’re not familiar with the series, it’s about creating 3D Super Smash Bros-style trophies. The process of creating the 3D models is shown in fast-forward with a relevant audio discussion or interview plays. Anyway, here’s the Salsa trophy!
Other MOTHER-themed Smashified episodes include:
I’m always impressed with the quality of Smashified’s models and can’t wait to see more!
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to Creating a Smash-Styled Salsa Trophy
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.