Mother 2 and a Half Comic
Popular Posts:None found
The Smashified series recently updated with a video about Salsa from MOTHER 3! If you’re not familiar with the series, it’s about creating 3D Super Smash Bros-style trophies. The process of creating the 3D models is shown in fast-forward with a relevant audio discussion or interview plays. Anyway, here’s the Salsa trophy!
Other MOTHER-themed Smashified episodes include:
I’m always impressed with the quality of Smashified’s models and can’t wait to see more!
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to Creating a Smash-Styled Salsa Trophy
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.