Popular Posts:

None found
Earthbound (SNES)

May 10th, 2016 | EarthBound, Itoi, Videos

The guys behind “Gaming Show [In My Parents’ Garage]” recently posted a video that involves EarthBound’s creator, Shigesato Itoi:

This is pretty cool, and I especially like how Itoi played along with the silliness of it all.

8 Comments to A Fan Meets Shigesato Itoi

NPC said on May. 10, 2016

That’s pretty awesome! That YouTube channel is rather small, so it’s amazing that they had the connections to meet and record with Itoi-san! He was definitely a good sport!

Maxtrax2001 said on May. 10, 2016

I hate this show so much, but this is cool I guess.

Sat said on May. 11, 2016

This is so strange! Itoi-san was such a distant figure for a long time, when we had no idea if he knew people outside Japan had enjoyed MOTHER 2, and the closest we were to him was hearing “Ok desu ka” and “I miss you”. And now he’s in YouTube videos, and acknowledging the Starman Club now and then. It weirds me out. I feel old.

Banana Kid said on May. 11, 2016

The host sucked, Itoi was cool but otherwise not really worth it.

Scotty said on May. 12, 2016

I agree with Banana Kid.

EB steak said on May. 12, 2016

This was funny they fought in smash bros. lol who can’t call that funny.

SuperGamingbro64 said on May. 14, 2016

Is this real? I remember this show being on TV but they never would talk about something that’s not mainstream.

Mattiac said on May. 16, 2016

Very nice! ^_^

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.