Popular Posts:

None found
EarthBound Super Nintendo complete genuine RARE with manual blockbuster special

April 10th, 2016 | MOTHER 3

A French fan translation of MOTHER 3 is set to be released on April 20, which will also mark the 10th anniversary of the game’s release in Japan. The team has put together a promo video for the translation:

The translation will be available here when the fated date arrives.

6 Comments to French MOTHER 3 Fan Translation Coming Soon

Noah said on Apr. 10, 2016

I think we’re all waiting for April 20th…!

Also, this is pretty cool.

Un Francais Fan De Mother said on Apr. 11, 2016

ENFIN !!
Je vais ENFIN pouvoir profiter pleinement du jeux,WOUHOU !!

Lostindark said on Apr. 12, 2016

Lol si tu lis earthbound centra

Lostindark said on Apr. 12, 2016

*Désolé glitch clavier j’ai posté avant d’avoir fini d’ecrire*. Si tu lis les news sur EB Central tu dois avoir un niveau d’Anglais suffisant pour apprecier le jeu x)

Un Francais Fan De Mother said on Apr. 12, 2016

Ouin mais y’a certain passage qui sont rester assez flou,comme l’une des dernière scène du chapitre 8 !
Du coup ca fait plaisir de voir la communauté française au travail sur un patch fr ^^

Francisco said on Apr. 18, 2016

Does anybody know anything of the progress of the mother 12 full translation?

• georgesoros: i heard that kevin spacey owns the magicant cover.
  • Mato: Thanks guys, I’m glad you still enjoy the site even though it’s slowed down so much. Now that I think about it, next year is the...
  • Chairman of the Bored: @idontlikenames I didn’t think you came off as mean. And I’m sure it’ll get better as time goes on.
  • idontlikenames: Sorry, I didn’t mean to come across as that mean. What I wanted to say was, let’s keep it up for a few more decades 🙂
  • Marc: @idontlikenames, very specific example, haha. I’ll echo the sentiments of Chairman of the Bored. I played Earthbound back in…...