March 16th, 2016 | EarthBound, Hacking, MOTHER 3

A gamer by the name of Ryan has been working on modifying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door by replacing art of different characters and objects into EarthBound-related content:

It looks like the project is making strong progress, so check out more info and pics here if you’re interested!

10 Comments to Fan Hacks EarthBound Stuff into Paper Mario

Gerardson said on Mar. 16, 2016

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chivi-chivik said on Mar. 16, 2016

So cool! But I would never replace TTYD characters with MOTHER characters XD

SmaMan said on Mar. 16, 2016

Wow! That’s really solid artwork and animation. And it just works so well with the Mother series already quirky style.

Alex Dyson said on Mar. 16, 2016

This is my fetish
also i’m not dead

BusterTheFox said on Mar. 17, 2016

Two of my favorite games, somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming

YellowyOshi398 said on Mar. 17, 2016

I wasn’t even aware TTYD was this moddable. That’s very cool. Looks great.

Anonymous said on Mar. 17, 2016

Man a full Earthbound remake in Paper Mario style would be sweet!

SuperGamingbro64 said on Mar. 19, 2016

Replace some characters, write new dialog, change some textures and you could have yourself a Paper EarthBound game.

boing zoom said on Apr. 1, 2016

My two favorite video games.

In one?

*head explodes from awesomeness*

BlueStone said on Apr. 26, 2016

This is the most incredible hack I’ve ever seen. I would be willing to pay Nintendo a lot of money to purchase this if they made it into a real game.