***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~

March 16th, 2016 | EarthBound, Hacking, MOTHER 3

A gamer by the name of Ryan has been working on modifying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door by replacing art of different characters and objects into EarthBound-related content:

It looks like the project is making strong progress, so check out more info and pics here if you’re interested!

10 Comments to Fan Hacks EarthBound Stuff into Paper Mario

Gerardson said on Mar. 16, 2016

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chivi-chivik said on Mar. 16, 2016

So cool! But I would never replace TTYD characters with MOTHER characters XD

SmaMan said on Mar. 16, 2016

Wow! That’s really solid artwork and animation. And it just works so well with the Mother series already quirky style.

Alex Dyson said on Mar. 16, 2016

This is my fetish
also i’m not dead

BusterTheFox said on Mar. 17, 2016

Two of my favorite games, somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming

YellowyOshi398 said on Mar. 17, 2016

I wasn’t even aware TTYD was this moddable. That’s very cool. Looks great.

Anonymous said on Mar. 17, 2016

Man a full Earthbound remake in Paper Mario style would be sweet!

SuperGamingbro64 said on Mar. 19, 2016

Replace some characters, write new dialog, change some textures and you could have yourself a Paper EarthBound game.

boing zoom said on Apr. 1, 2016

My two favorite video games.

In one?

*head explodes from awesomeness*

BlueStone said on Apr. 26, 2016

This is the most incredible hack I’ve ever seen. I would be willing to pay Nintendo a lot of money to purchase this if they made it into a real game.

• Lock: Since the sign was held up during the New Day’s segment, Xavier Woods (who is a gigantic video game and anime fan) likely saw it, which...
  • el tigre: can’t wait to own some wacky earthbound merch
  • Silvris: Something interesting I noticed: Earthbound is on the SNES Mini, but Mother 2 isn’t on the Super Famicom Mini.
  • mazoboom: I own pretty much all those games, and my SNES still works (for now?) but I am trying my hardest to get one of these.
  • Leeaux: Adult Swim grabs the wrestling news and makes an advert out of it. As a guy who grew up trying to explain what this game even is to most...