The MOTHER 3 E-mail
Popular Posts:None found
A gamer by the name of Ryan has been working on modifying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door by replacing art of different characters and objects into EarthBound-related content:
It looks like the project is making strong progress, so check out more info and pics here if you’re interested!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Fan Hacks EarthBound Stuff into Paper Mario
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.