Mother 2 and a Half Comic
Popular Posts:None found
A while back MrTenda sent me this e-mail:
Check this out, I stumbled upon a 2014 video interview with Hip Tanaka where he talked about a lot of various subjects, including a short portion about composing MOTHER 2’s music:
Hip Tanaka discusses some of the ideas and challenges behind making 16-bit music. He also discusses a lot of other subjects, including his connection with Pokemon, so you might want to check out the entire lecture!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Hip Tanaka Discusses Composing MOTHER 2’s Music
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.