The Nintendo Revolution
A while back MrTenda sent me this e-mail:
Check this out, I stumbled upon a 2014 video interview with Hip Tanaka where he talked about a lot of various subjects, including a short portion about composing MOTHER 2’s music:
Hip Tanaka discusses some of the ideas and challenges behind making 16-bit music. He also discusses a lot of other subjects, including his connection with Pokemon, so you might want to check out the entire lecture!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Hip Tanaka Discusses Composing MOTHER 2’s Music
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.