A Couple Site Updates
Back in 1999, a preview version of the N64 MOTHER 3 was playable at Nintendo’s Spaceworld event. Staffers who worked the booth were given special DCMC shirts, they’re so rare that even 15 years later it’s hard to find any good, concrete info about them. Even pictures are hard to come by!
Luckily, one appeared on Yahoo Auctions Japan the other day, and it wound up selling for the equivalent of $2500 USD!
And here are the pictures that were included in the auction listing:
Whoever won this now has one of THE rarest items an EarthBound/MOTHER fan can possibly own!
…I’m still not sure who these characters are and why this phrase was used, though. I guess maybe it’s one of the many things that didn’t make the jump from the N64 game to the GBA game.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Rare EarthBound 64 Shirt Sells for $2500
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.