MOTHER 1 Review / Analysis / Essay
Popular Posts:None found
Super Mario Maker is constantly coming out with new characters to play as, and the latest Japanese video has Master Belch from MOTHER 2/EarthBound slated to be playable on Dec. 19th, 2015:
I don’t know if it’s going to be a worldwide release thing all at once, or if it’ll be a Japanese-only thing at first. But holy barf I NEVER expected this! Luckily I have a Japanese Wii U, so maybe in the near future I’ll stream some of it here to get my belch on!
EDIT: And Mr. Saturn too!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Master Belch in Super Mario Maker
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.